Beiträge mit tag "Strobist
Last week my Nikonos SB 105 arrived. It is the second piece from my DSLR UW Equipment after my UK-Germany domeport and I am glad to have this indestructible speedlight.
This speedlight is not very fast in recharge and it has only three power steps, but it works reliable, is really light, works with normal batteries and has the possibility to work as a slave unit.
I used only one SB 105 during my Curacao holidays and was satisfied with it. But there will come a second speedlight….
– 580 EXII cam right @ 1/32 105mm
– 430 EXII cam left @ 1/64 105mm
– 430 EXII cam left @ 1/16 24mm with snoot and blue foil
Actually I wanted to do some shots with my car at sunset. But after we three talked a while it got too dark and I was impressed by the factory itself so I did the two shots from Björn and his girlfriend first.
On way home we saw this small street nearby the factory and I tried that composition. I think it would be much better with sunset but nevertheless I hope its ok?
– 580 EXII @ 1/1 shoot through 100cm umbrella with orange gel cam left
– 430 EXII @ 1/2 shoot through 100cm umbrella with dark blue gel cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/16 with purple gel inside the car on the seat
Of course I took a picture from Björn, too. I like the huge background sand pit and every five minutes came automaticly a large bucket, which grabbed sand and transported it away. This gave the hole place a mystic feeling.
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 105mm behind Björns head
– 430 EXII @ 1/16 105mm cam right
– 580 EXII @ 1/32 105mm with dark green gel cam back