Beiträge mit tag "Sigma 10-20
Actually I wanted to do some shots with my car at sunset. But after we three talked a while it got too dark and I was impressed by the factory itself so I did the two shots from Björn and his girlfriend first.
On way home we saw this small street nearby the factory and I tried that composition. I think it would be much better with sunset but nevertheless I hope its ok?
- 580 EXII @ 1/1 shoot through 100cm umbrella with orange gel cam left
- 430 EXII @ 1/2 shoot through 100cm umbrella with dark blue gel cam right
- 430 EXII @ 1/16 with purple gel inside the car on the seat
Of course I took a picture from Björn, too. I like the huge background sand pit and every five minutes came automaticly a large bucket, which grabbed sand and transported it away. This gave the hole place a mystic feeling.
- 430 EXII @ 1/8 105mm behind Björns head
- 430 EXII @ 1/16 105mm cam right
- 580 EXII @ 1/32 105mm with dark green gel cam back
Björn moved together with his girlfriend Alex in their new flat. So I took my car for a drive and visited them in Anröchte. For city living people this is outer space :>
After some drinks and funny discussions about light and shadow we drove to a factory and did some shoots. Well on this one Alex tried to proof us that she is not photogenic but I dont think this is true. What do you think?
- 580 EXII @ 1/4 shoot through 100cm umbrella with dark purple gel cam left
- 430 EXII @ 1/16 shoot through 100cm umbrella
- triggered with phottix
Or take a look at the setup shoot.
I noticed a big mistake. I named the smaller speedlite wrong in the last time. Its a 430 EXII and not a 480 EXII