Beiträge mit tag "580 EXII
Last week my Nikonos SB 105 arrived. It is the second piece from my DSLR UW Equipment after my UK-Germany domeport and I am glad to have this indestructible speedlight.
This speedlight is not very fast in recharge and it has only three power steps, but it works reliable, is really light, works with normal batteries and has the possibility to work as a slave unit.
I used only one SB 105 during my Curacao holidays and was satisfied with it. But there will come a second speedlight….
- 580 EXII cam right @ 1/32 105mm
- 430 EXII cam left @ 1/64 105mm
- 430 EXII cam left @ 1/16 24mm with snoot and blue foil
I am proud to present my new Canon EOS 5D MK II.
It was a hard decision, because at first I bought the 7D and tried it for three days. It is really a nice camera but anyhow not what I was looking for and I had the strange feeling in my stomach to have the wrong camera.
I could sell my beloved 500D and got the new body. From that point I sold nearly all my lens and got already the Canon 17-40 2.8 L. The Tokina Fisheye works and I will do some more tests with it. The next lens will be the Canon 100mm macro and after that I have to look for a ultra wide angle lens. In spring the 50D or 40D will follow for sports stuff, I guess
- 580 EXII cam right @ 1/64 105mm zoom
- 430 EXII cam left @ 1/32 105mm with blue gel
Actually I wanted to do some shots with my car at sunset. But after we three talked a while it got too dark and I was impressed by the factory itself so I did the two shots from Björn and his girlfriend first.
On way home we saw this small street nearby the factory and I tried that composition. I think it would be much better with sunset but nevertheless I hope its ok?
- 580 EXII @ 1/1 shoot through 100cm umbrella with orange gel cam left
- 430 EXII @ 1/2 shoot through 100cm umbrella with dark blue gel cam right
- 430 EXII @ 1/16 with purple gel inside the car on the seat