Beiträge mit tag "480 EXII
Actually I wanted to do some shots with my car at sunset. But after we three talked a while it got too dark and I was impressed by the factory itself so I did the two shots from Björn and his girlfriend first.
On way home we saw this small street nearby the factory and I tried that composition. I think it would be much better with sunset but nevertheless I hope its ok?
– 580 EXII @ 1/1 shoot through 100cm umbrella with orange gel cam left
– 430 EXII @ 1/2 shoot through 100cm umbrella with dark blue gel cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/16 with purple gel inside the car on the seat
Of course I took a picture from Björn, too. I like the huge background sand pit and every five minutes came automaticly a large bucket, which grabbed sand and transported it away. This gave the hole place a mystic feeling.
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 105mm behind Björns head
– 430 EXII @ 1/16 105mm cam right
– 580 EXII @ 1/32 105mm with dark green gel cam back
During my short architecture study time, I had to build my own stuff box. Since I´m not studying any longer, it stands in my room with no real function. The surface is coated in black and reflects very nice. I think Sully looks funny 🙂
– 580 EXII @ 1/64 105mm with dark magenta gel camera right
– 480 EXII @ 1/64 105mm with yellow gel camera right
– triggered with phottix
Take a look at the setup.